Monday, March 25, 2013

What's in a Name?



Necklace: Gift from Grandmother
Bracelets: Belk Outlet
Red Leather Belt: Wall's Outlet
Blazer: Thrifted
Top: The Limited (old)
Skirt: Thrifted
Heels: Thrifted

I decided to try this skirt and top together simply because their tags both say The Limited.  It worked. :o)  My logic is that they have the same colors, just bold versions on the skirt and pale versions on the top.  I did not originally plan to wear the blazer, but icy cold wind drove me to it!  I ended up loving it...made the outfit feel quite Snazzy! :o)

JJ

6 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! I wouldn't have noticed the same colours in the skirt if you hadn't mentioned it. I do like it when thrifted items of the same label work well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I didn't notice the colors at first, it wasn't until I saw them side by side that it clicked. :o)

      Delete
  2. I linked to you through "Skirt a Day"! love your photos and all the farm (?) equipment!! Unique! Your boys are beautiful. Have a beautiful and blessed day. xoxo Mary (in Tennessee---with a dusting of snow!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tractor, Jeep, Go Cart, Hydraulic Lift, Metal Barrel, Monkey Bars :o)...it's a mish-mash of equipment. Whatever we've been using during the week that catches my eye. I gravitate towards the tractor, it's my favorite. Thanks for the compliment on my boys. :o) Oh, and y'all always seem to get snow when I'm NOT up there (I have family in Tennessee).

      Delete
  3. Snazzy indeed. Love the lip color. And those subtle blues (in the skirt and top) really connect the two patterns and you know what the "fashion peeps" are sayin: pattern mix matching--totally in. Of course we both know that... we've been doing forever. Ahead of our time-ish (because vintage isn't really "ahead"). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! So we're kinda like time travelers then...Ahead of Time-Via Vintage. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)