Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter


Hat: Vintage
Gold Filigree Teardrop Earrings and Necklace: Gift from Hubby
Tassel Necklace: Vintage
Pink Pearls (Necklace and Bracelet linked together): Gift from Friend
Blouse: Grandmother's
Palazzo Pants: Made by Me
Heels: Vintage

We spent a wonderful Easter Sunday with my parents.  Since I wasn't at our church, I plan to rewear this outfit next Sunday.  So, I guess it'd be ok to post real outfit photos next week even though it'll be the same outfit?

JJ

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture and cute outfit! I'm with you on not paying full price for anything! I just came across hip2save.com and I'm hooked :)

    *Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :o) You do some seriously pretty things with your nails!

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)