Friday, July 18, 2014

Pixie Cut



Kitty Earrings and Yellow Stretch Bracelet: Burke's Outlet
Pearl Ring: Gift from Hubby
Ceramic Watch: TJMaxx
Vintage Necklace, Vintage Blouse, Vintage Heels: Thrifted
Skirt: Made from a tablecloth

I've been planning this haircut for a looooooong time.  I love it. :o)

Know what else I love?  This blouse!  This is the first time I have been able to wear it all buttoned up.  I bought it while I was pregnant with Rocket.  I've worn it a couple of times half buttoned, see here, but now I can finally get the ones at the chest done up without gaping.  Woohoo!

Did you get a look at the Kitty Earrings?  I have been wearing lots of earrings lately, especially small ones like these.  They would've been hidden with my long hair and wearing my hair up all the time was a pain.  Literally, a pain,...I would get headaches.

Last time I wore this skirt, here, I layered my Yellow Tulle Skirt (as seen here and here) under it for extra poof.  This time I went with my less fluffy petticoat.  I like both options. :o)

JJ

Linking up with Passion for Fashion



 photo 180x180FifButton_zps35920849.png

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable skirt! I so love it that you made it from a table cloth - how creative are you?! I'm a seamstress, too, and love making new things, but haven't done any redesigns. Who knows - maybe I will give it a go sometime. :)

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie. Refashions are addictive. A lot of times the tedious/time consuming part is done for you, think buttons, zippers, hems, etc. :o)

      Delete
  2. I think long hair is nice, but short hair is easier to style. I love, love, love your hair cut, wowwwwwwwwwwww
    I hope you will join Share-in-Style: white tomorrow.
    Enjoy the rest of Sunday, my friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to remind me Sacramento, I still forget that Share-in-Style has moved to Mondays. :o)

      Delete
  3. The hair is awesome and that skirt is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! And i love the place where you took your pics! So cool!

    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita! That piece of equipment happened to be in my back yard for the day. :o)

      Delete
  5. OMG....love, love, love the hair!! Short hair really suits you and it does open up the whole world of earrings for you! I must tell you, you are now officially, and forever my hero. I snipped a tiny whole in the waistband of those neon shorts, cut out the elastic and voila! Perfection! You're a genius!!! I had a drawstring all ready to go, but there is enough stretch in the material that it wasn't needed. I might add it though, just because it would be cute. Thank you doll!!!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm sooo happy you could save those wonderful shorts!!! Thanks for the hair cut love. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)