Monday, June 9, 2014

Bananas!!!


Vintage Earrings: Antique Shop
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Self Made

I have been just waiting for Share-In-Style: Fruit for ages!!!  I'm surprised how simple this outfit really is.  I guess you don't need much when your wearing Bananas and a Tutu. :o)

My almost 8 year old was my photographer today and did a great job.  I started out using the timer, but wasn't getting good shots until he took over.  I leave you with this final shot that he worked REALLY hard to get!  We're talking lots and lots of retakes. :o) 

JJ


Linking up with Share-In-Style: Fruit

10 comments:

  1. Your son did indeed a great job as your personal photographer. Love the third pic, gorgeous!
    Happy Monday JJ
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful in the dress. The color of the dress is just the perfect match with the nature. Great job!
    vintage formal dresses online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, it was the perfect sun shiny afternoon for wearing sunny yellow. :o)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for joining, my wonderful friend.
    I love, love your tulle skirt. All about you is warm ar WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Tons of love.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooooo happy I made it in the linkup just in the nick of time! :o)

      Delete
  4. awesome awesome awesome. this is such a fun and on trend outfit. you look fabulous!XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet and wonderful! Great color combo, and the last photo is just the best! Compliments to your photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad all that leaping about was worth it. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)