Monday, August 26, 2013

Big Pockets, Rain or Shine


Umbrella: Vintage
Red Rose Earrings: Great Grandmother's
Tank Top: Sevenly
Skirt: Vintage, Thrifted
Crocs: Gift from Hubby

This is what I wore for a day of shopping for TWO birthday parties I was hosting TWO days apart!  Craziness! :o)  These pockets were a lifesaver!!!  I can fit a full sized notebook in there, no kidding.  I'm serious.  I had each party planned out with lists of ideas, lists of things to buy, to do lists, to make lists, etc.  The full size notebook was necessary.

I plan on posting about the parties soon. :o)


Earrings: Gift from a Friend
Multi-color beads and cord bracelet: Burk's Outlet
Orange blouse: JCPenny
Skirt: Vintage, Thrifted
Lime Sandals: Dillards (clearance)
Brahmin Purse: Gift from Hubby

This was Wednesday evening before church, after the first day of school.  I was soooooooo tired.  I decided to dress like Rainbow Brite to counteract my exhausted look. :o)  I really should have thrown on some lipstick, but hey, this is really me...and I didn't.  So there ya have it. :o)

JJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)