Friday, August 23, 2013

All Tied Up



Tie (worn as headband): Borrowed from Hubby
Heart Earrings: Made by a Friend
Green Czech Glass Beads: Self Made
Silver Sweet Pea Ring: Gift from Mom
Glass Rings: Earthbound Trading Co.
Orange Dress: Khols (clearance)
Heels: Shoe Dept (clearance)

I had pulled my dress and heels out of the closet, when my gaze fell on Hubby's tie.  I just had to wear it somehow, it looked so good with my outfit!  I fiddled with it for a little bit, then figured out the perfect way to wrap it around my head, somewhat like wearing a scarf.  I used bobby pins and tucked the tail under the wrap to secure it behind my head instead of knotting it.  I didn't want to have a big awkward lump under my hair. :o)

JJ

Linked up with Passion for Fashion

PS:  Hubby must like my back view in this dress, he took pictures without me knowing it last time too.









11 comments:

  1. That outfit is all kinds of fabulous! Love the colors. And those shoes? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!! Love how you incorporated the tie! :)
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute details! Love the head piece and your shoes!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I might need to borrow Hubby's ties more often. :o)

      Delete
  4. Love this whole look! The shoes are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tie worn as headband---genius! haha :) love it! and this dress is a wonderful colour on you!!Thanks for joining passion for fashion last week, hope you'll join us again today! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. Orange is my favorite color. See you at Passion for Fashion. :o)

      Delete
  6. I could look at your sexy ass all day

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)