Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st Day of 1st Grade


Shirt: JCPenny
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Academy (he changed the laces)
Rubber band Apple: DIY

Today is the 1st day of 1st grade at a new school!  Opie gets to go to Christian School this year.  We are beyond excited!!!

I wish I would've snapped a picture of his lunch this morning!  I am trying my hand at Bento lunches.  I tell ya, I was way more tempted to gobble up his lunch than when I just throw a sandwich and snack bags in his lunchbox!  I AM more than a little worried about spillage.  I guess if he comes home telling me his goldfish were swimming in his lime yogurt, I'll know to pack things more securely. :o)

I realized AFTER I went to bed that I hadn't put together the "Apple" for Opie's teacher!  I hopped out of bed and got it done in no time flat!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)