Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fresh Green


Czech Glass Necklace: DIY
WWII Trench Art Ring: Hubby's Grandfather's
Watch and Top: TJMaxx
Skirt: Refashioned from a Vintage Maxi Dress
Heels: Dillard's (clearance)

This may very well be the last time I wear those heels!  (I might have said that last time too) They are only comfortable for about an hour of standing.  For the first hour or so of church I am on my feet, by the time I stepped off stage my left foot was complaining.  The right one was fine.  Who knows?  The thing is, the heel is nice and sturdy making the height not a problem for walking.  I feel so fierce when I put them on...that is until I'm limping through the front door coming back home.

Enough of my shoe dilemma, check out Hubby's awesome new oxfords (brogues?)!  He walked up wearing them in DSW where I was trying on heels for my sister's wedding.  I said, "You ARE buying those!!!"  He tried to resist (doesn't like spending money on himself, but doesn't blink over spending even more on me), but I could tell he REALLY liked them.  It didn't take too much to talk him into getting them. :o)

JJ

PS:  I freshened up my Green bangs, too bad I forgot to freshen up my lipstick before taking pictures!

Linking up with Passion for Fashion


7 comments:

  1. JJ that first pic of you...........so so cool, you look like a great diva, like in one of thse old movies, you know, so cute and cool. Love this unique outfit.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, that's what I was going for...I was afraid I might come off looking a bit like I was playing dead. :o)

      Delete
    2. JJ you just cracked me up, lol..............nope babe, it came off fantastic, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see the diva in you, or would I! Happy weekend, hun.

      Delete
  2. The pain of the ornamental shoe....I have many, & they are only worn when taking blog pictures, then on go the flats! Gorgeous outfit, & I'm loving your guys shoes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's why the awesome looking AND comfortable shoes are so expensive!

      Delete
  3. Husband's shoes are great! I want green bangs too darnit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)