Friday, April 3, 2015

Butterflies


Butterfly Wing Earrings: Gift from Sister-in-Law
Necklaces and Bracelet: Burke's Outlet
Lego Watch: Gift from my Son
Dress: Dillard's (clearance)
Belt: Local Leather Shop
Butterfly Top: Thrifted

This top mostly gets worn with casual outfits, think ripped jean shorts.  I'm happy I hit on this flowy outfit to dress it up.  I almost felt like a butterfly myself...my earrings flit about, my sleeves floated, and my dress tried to blow over my head!  Not a safe outfit for a windy morning. :o)  Thankfully the wind had calmed down by the time church let out.

JJ

Linking up with Passion for Fashion

6 comments:

  1. Do I love the top? YES! Do I love the skirt? YES! ...actually the whole outfit is brilliant, JJ. You look adorable.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lenya! I'll let you in on a little secret...the skirt is a dress. :o)

      Delete
  2. I still can't get over how flippin' awesome your hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and beautiful yellow jewellery.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)