Monday, December 22, 2014

Home For the Holidays


Mistletoe headband: DIY
Red Beads: Great Grandmother's
Christmas Tree Earrings: Gift from Sister
Cardigan: Thrifted
Green Top: Gift from Mom
Red Polka Dot Tank: Walmart
Skirt: Self Made (no pattern)
Petticoat: Self Made (no pattern)
Hue Tights: Macy's (clearance)
Heels: Dillards (clearance)

We got home about 10:30pm Saturday night and I said, "I think I have time to make a new Christmas skirt to wear to church in the morning."  By midnight I was done.  I have to confess that I cut a corner or two.  First, I skipped putting in pockets.  Second, I forgot to put the ball trim on the hem!  I plan on doing both of those things ASAP!!!

JJ

PS: I tried to show a little bit more of the petticoat for those curious about it.  I keep meaning to take detail shots, but always forget. Sorry!


Linking up with Share In Style: Christmas


12 comments:

  1. You look like out of a beautiful Christmas story book, JJ. Love everything, it's just beautiful. Cute petticoat.
    Happy holidays to you and yours
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. An autentic Christmas look. I love your skirt and headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´Merry Christmas, JJ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆

    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don´t forget to VOTE for your favourite look on Share-in-Style TODAY ( Rosy and I excluded)
    Merry Christmassssssssss!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive outfit! I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Thank you, and hope yours was grand as well! :o)

      Delete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for the close-ups too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day, Pao, I WILL remember to take detail shots of things for you! Glad I remembered to at least show you a little bit that time.

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)