Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Very Bright Vintage



Necklace: Burke's Outlet
Banana Pin: Antique Shop
Coral Ring: Outdoor Market Vendor
Vintage Top: Gift from Sister-In-Law
Vintage Maxi Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Local Leather Shop
Heels: Thrifted

I was afraid I was going to have to go to church naked on Sunday, but my Sister-in-law came to Texas bearing gifts!  Yay, I had the perfect skirt to go with this top she gave me, making the perfect outfit!  EVERYONE was happy I didn't have to go naked. :o)

Ok, so yes, that was silly to say I didn't have anything to wear, you all know I have LOTS to wear.  What I didn't have was an outfit picked out due to the most crazy busy week before our family arrived.  We decided to push through and move into our house this weekend.

Exhaustion galore!  We.were.pooped!

BUT, soooooooo excited!!!!!  :o)  We are now living in part of the house while still working on the unfinished parts.  There are more unfinished parts than finished, but we don't care. :o)

JJ

PS:  Every time someone asks what happened to my jaw, I tell them I cut myself shaving. :o)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit....I ADORE that skirt on you! And that necklace is incredible! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my kind of gorl, wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Love the prints
    I will see you Monday sharing your gorgeous Style.
    Do not work too hard
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Monday! I love Share-in-Style!!!

      And I have slowed waaaay down now that family has come and gone.

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)