Monday, January 23, 2012

Bumblebee




Feather Clip: DIY
Big Yellow Beads: Burke's Outlet Store (for less than $1)
Wood Bangle: Earth Trading Co. ($1)
Big Silver Ring: Gift from Hubby (made by Hubby)
Tiny Silver ring: Had since childhood
Vintage black and white blouse: Flea Market on side of the road
Vintage Yellow Silk blouse LIANCARLO for Neiman Marcus: Handed down from Grandmother
Black Trousers: Thrifted
Brown Leather Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes: Gift from Hubby
Ulta Lip Crayon in Dynamite: Ulta (on sale plus coupon)

When getting dressed for church this Sunday, I had put on the black blouse and trousers, but felt very lacking in color.  First I tossed on the big yellow beads, which prompted me to add the yellow silk blouse.  Not a lot of it shows, but what does peek out gave me that extra bit of color I needed.  At this point I started feeling like a Bumblebee, so I added some brown (shoes, bracelet, feathers) to even it out.  I was trying out a new hairstyle and I still haven't decided what I think of it.  I think I'll like it better if next time I move my part even closer to my left ear, creating more side swept bangs.

Gotta Buzzzz (sometimes I can't help being corny)
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)