Monday, May 13, 2013

The Wobble


Sunglasses: Ebay
Vintage Hawaiian Top: Thrifted

We went camping last week.  Had.A.Blast.

So, this is what happens when you search for sunglasses on ebay after watching The Wobble Video  multiple times! :o)  The tinted lens on these babies flip up to reveal clear lens!  I wish I had a photo to share, but it's lucky I even have this.  The person manning the camera doesn't get to be in the photos as much.  I'm pretty decent at using the timer, but I love not-posed photos the most.

JJ

PS:  Stay tuned this summer to see what happens when I "Push the Cray Button".  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! Love your lipstick! Who makes it?
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regine, it is Chili Pepper by Ulta. :o)

      Delete

Comments Welcome :o)