Monday, February 18, 2013

My Little Sweethearts



Ruby Ring and Earrings: Gifts from Hubby
Red Beads: Great Grandmother's
Wide Red Leather Belt: Outlet
Skinny Red Snakeskin Belt: Thrifted
Sweater: Banana Republic
Skirt: Vintage, Refashioned from a Dress
Red Leather Heels: Marshall's
Vintage Jacket: Gift from Hubby

My boys wore "ties" for Valentines Day.  I made 'em up for them out of Weenie Dog fabric!  They looked so cute that I wanted them to wear them again Sunday morning. :o) 

Wearing double belts was a last minute decision.  I'm so glad I decided to try it, I enjoyed the look so much!  Hubby's Jeep was the right color for outfit photos!  I have a soft spot for that Jeep...it's what he drove while we were dating. :o)

JJ

1 comment:

  1. I want to spray a hugr load of cum all over those pretty pleats

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)