Monday, November 12, 2012

Walmart in High Heels




Ruby Ring and Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Glass Beads: DIY
Orange Bracelet: Gift from Little Girl at Church (Today...it just happened to match my outfit)
Red Leather Belt: Wall's Outlet
Dress: Thrifted and Refashioned
Skirt: Thrifted and Refashioned
Red Leather Heels: Marshall's

Right after church, we needed to go pick up birthday gifts for two little boys...so I got to prance around Walmart in my church clothes. :o)




Last time I featured this dress was when I shared a blog with my Sister called Sunday in the Country

JJ

3 comments:

  1. I am so lovin' and wanting this dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting to Refashion Co-Op’s Refashion First Friday! I love that dress! BTW you were one of our top clicks!
    LaLaLauren
    Editor
    Refashionco-op.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 1c1s 120mm Suede Pointed Toe Pumps Black Gold Cristal
    Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100mm Patent Leather Degrade Pointed Toe Pumps Black-Red
    Christian Louboutin Degraspike 100mm Kid Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black Gold

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)