Monday, November 12, 2012

Walmart in High Heels




Ruby Ring and Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Glass Beads: DIY
Orange Bracelet: Gift from Little Girl at Church (Today...it just happened to match my outfit)
Red Leather Belt: Wall's Outlet
Dress: Thrifted and Refashioned
Skirt: Thrifted and Refashioned
Red Leather Heels: Marshall's

Right after church, we needed to go pick up birthday gifts for two little boys...so I got to prance around Walmart in my church clothes. :o)




Last time I featured this dress was when I shared a blog with my Sister called Sunday in the Country

JJ

2 comments:

  1. I am so lovin' and wanting this dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting to Refashion Co-Op’s Refashion First Friday! I love that dress! BTW you were one of our top clicks!
    LaLaLauren
    Editor
    Refashionco-op.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :o)