Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shorts to Church Again...on Sunday Morning!!!!





Necklace: From Mom
Belt: Wall's Outlet
Earrings: Gift from Hubby
Shoes: Marshall's
Silk Blouse and Shorts: Thrifted

While I was pregnant I wore shorts to church for the first time on a Wednesday night.  A little while back I wore a type of Capri pants on a Sunday morning.  So I guess I had to work up to wearing shorts on a Sunday morning. :o)  When my mom first saw me she thought I was wearing a skirt or dress.  They are loose and flow-y...sooooo comfortable and silky!!!!!!  I have liked some of the rompers that are in stores right now, but remember wearing them before and hating having to go to the bathroom!  So the set gives the illusion of a romper, but is actually two pieces.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)