Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shawl of Easter Past






Flower Hair Piece: DIY
White Pearl Earrings and Necklace: Gift from Hubby
Black Pearls: Gift from Friend
Pink Pearls (Necklace and Bracelet connected): Gift from Friend
Pink Glass Ring: Earthbound Trading Co.
Mother of Pearl Ring: Bought at the Beach when visiting Friends in High School
Shawl: Friend picked it up for me at Dallas Market
Tank Top: Target
Ruffle Dress: DIY

I wore this Shawl about 8 years ago for Easter with a White Skirt, Top, and Shoes that I no longer own.  I made my Headband 30 minutes before leaving for a Wedding on Saturday!  This was in between curling and pinning up my hair. :o)  I left my hair up and it still looked good for church after a couple touch-ups with the curling iron.  I made this dress for my Niece's Mad Hatter Birthday Tea Party two years ago.  I sewed miles and miles of ruffles and just love, love, love it!  It is my favorite thing I have ever sewn.  I call it my Princess Dress! :o)  I painted my toenails ORANGE and was so happy to not have boring nails, that I had my Sister paint my fingernails with Pink Shelac (it stays on about 2 weeks).

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :o)